How It Works
Around the Table is a fun, easy and social fundraising campaign that brings people together virtually in support of others over the Thanksgiving season.
Due to COVID-19 we recommend that all gatherings are hosted virtually. If you are gathering within your own social bubble please do so safely while following all public health guidelines, including the maximum number of people allowed for indoor and outdoor functions.
As a host, you register your dinner or party online and receive a host kit, notecards and other tools. Your dinner party can take any form from a physical distancing potluck to an online recipe exchange to a virtual Thanksgiving meal with loved ones.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register your dinner or party online or send an email to email@example.com. Your fundraiser can take place any time between now and November 1st (after is fine too).
2. Once you register online you will have a personal web page that you can send with your e-vite or share to your social media.
3. Ask your guests to make a financial contribution of their choice to support the cause.
4. Setup a donation box at your dinner for your guests or provide them with the link to your personal web page so they can donate online. All charitable donations will receive a tax receipt.
5. Give thanks! Send notecards to your guests after your dinner (cards will be sent to you) to express your gratitude for their generosity.
For more information and ideas download the Around the Table Dinner Host Toolkit (click on the image below).